Justin turned professional in 2009 after representing Singapore from 2002-2008. He played on the Singapore PGA, Malaysian PGA, Thai PGA, ASEAN PGA and Asian Tour before taking up a position as a Golf Professional at the Muru Golf Academy in 2011. Since then, Justin has gone on to become one of Singapore’s most qualified and successful coaches.
His passion for the game and coaching has led him to travel the world to gain accreditation and certification in the fields of ball flight and swing analysis, 3D Motion Capture, body-swing analysis and Golf Biomechanics with Sports Performance University.
In 2015, the Singapore PGA made Justin one of their key speakers for the PGA coaching workshops in recognition of his continual pursuit of knowledge and certifications. He was also invited by Bangkok Golf Center (South-East Asia’s leading indoor golf center) to join their advisory board as part of their program development with Golf Performance.
With his playing, coaching experience, expertise in modern day coaching equipment and body-swing connection, Justin has positioned himself amongst the region’s best coaches, attracting tour players, national team players and prominent junior golfers who have gone on to win on the club, local and international scene.
- AAA Singapore PGA Member 2009- Present
- TrackMan Level 2 Certified
- K-Vest Level 3 Certified
- SPU Golf Biomechanics Certified
- Swing Catalyst Certified
- TPI Level 2 Junior Coach
- Swing Biodynamics level 2 Certified
- Co-founder of Performance Golf Conditioning
- Member of Bangkok Golf Center’s Advisory Board
- Clients include junior champions,sports school,US College, high school, national and professional golfers.
As of January 2017:
- Justin’s junior golfers has won all of Singapore’s premier junior events, including the Singapore junior, SICC junior invitational, HSBC junior series, Mizuno Junior, Interschool Championships
- Has a student playing college golf for University of Seattle in the US ( Wong Yen Ting)
- Has a student who won the National Amateur in 2015 and competed in the 2016 Singapore Open and made the weekend ( James Leow)
- Has a total of 6 students in the Singapore national/development squad, more than any coach in Singapore.
- Has students won have won junior events overseas. (Nicholas Mok in San Jose and Zachary Ong in Malaysia)
- Has taught over 500 students and 5000 hours over the last 7 years.